Research in progress includes:
High Temperature Mechanics (Prof. Sören Sjöström, Prof. Sten Johansson, Docent/senior lecturer Johan Moverare and Kjell Simonsson )
- Short presentation of the research project "Fatigue in nickel-based superalloys under LCF and TMF conditions (PDF, in English)"
- Short presentation of the research project "Influence of high temperature hold times on the fatigue life on nickel-based superalloys (PDF, in English)"
Crashworthiness (prof. Larsgunnar Nilsson)
Metal Forming (prof. Larsgunnar Nilsson)
- Prediction of Failure during Sheet Metal Forming
- Optimisation of Sheet Metal Forming Processes - Modelling Analysis and Simulation
- Simulation of Bending, Hydroforming and Mechanical Joining
Constitutive Modeling - Contact (prof. Larsgunnar Nilsson)
- Methods Development for Contact-Impact Problems
Coating Technology (prof. Sören Sjöström)
- Mechanics of Materials in High-Temperature Applications: Modelling and Characterisation for Realistic Thermomechanical Conditions
Dynamic Train/Track Interaction (prof. Tore Dahlberg)
- The Effect of Modal Coupling in Random Vibration Analysis
- Railroad Ballast, EUROBALT II, Bibliography
- Research for an Optimized Ballasted Railroad Track
- SUPERTRACK EU project Sustained Performance of Railway Tracks
Structural Optimization (ass. prof. Bo Torstenfelt/prof.
- Optimal modules for affordable crashworthiness light weight structures
- Optimal modular product families
Page responsible: Bo Torstenfelt
Last updated: 2012-06-20